https://rareadvocates.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/RDLA-logo-with-tag-white-rev.png 0 0 Grant Kerber https://rareadvocates.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/RDLA-logo-with-tag-white-rev.png Grant Kerber2014-05-12 17:02:012014-06-17 13:50:22RDLA’s May Webinar/Conference Call
Wednesday, May 21, 2014
- 21st Century Cures – John Stone, House Energy and Commerce Committee Staff
- Ask Your Candidates! – Tim Tassa, Research!America
- Right to Try, state-level legislation – Jann Bellamey, Science-Based Medicine
- Report: The Cost of Prescriptions under the ACA – Matt Grabowski, PhRMA
- The Open Act – Julia Jenkins, The EveryLife Foundation for Rare Diseases
- Tribute to Champions of Hope – Carrie Ostrea, Global Genes
The agenda for the next RDLA meeting is open, please submit agenda items to: email@example.com
Updates from RDLA:
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to view the latest news and action alerts on legislation affecting patients with rare diseases.
- Click here to view presentations from this year’s Legislative Conference
Mark your Calendars!
- June 18th RDLA Conference Call
- November 13th – RareVoice Awards Gala