Please pull out your calendars and save the date for RDLA’s Rare Disease Week on Capitol Hill 2016!
2016 Rare Disease Week on Capitol Hill Schedule:
- Monday, February 29th: Rare Disease Day at the NIH
- Monday, February 29th: Rare Disease Documentary Screening & Cocktail Reception
- Tuesday, March 1st: Legislative Conference at FHI 360
- Wednesday, March 2nd: Lobby Day Breakfast & Hill Meetings
- Thursday, March 3rd: Congressional Caucus Briefing
- Thursday, March 3rd: Rare Artist Reception
If you are interested in attending Rare Disease Week on Capitol Hill next year and would like to apply for a travel scholarship, click here to apply. There is a limit of one travel stipend per family, and three travel stipends per state.