The 3rd annual In-District Lobby Days is fast approaching. From July 18th to September 5th, rare disease advocates from across the country will surge into the district offices of their Members of Congress to advocate for legislation benefiting the rare disease community.
Interested in meeting with your U.S. Senators and Representative in their district offices during the summer Congressional recess? Rare Disease Legislative Advocates will schedule meetings for you, and help you prepare by providing key background materials. In addition, anyone registered for In-District Lobby Days will receive an invite to a preparatory webinar to be held on July 13th. Registration will be open until July 17th.
– Talking Points & Advocacy Asks for In-District Meetings 2016
– House Ask – 21st Century Cures Act
– Senate Ask – 21st Century Cures Act
– NIH/FDA Appropriations
– OPEN ACT
– Legislative Conference & In-District Lobby Days Webinar
– In-Depth In-District Lobby Days Webinar
– Sample thank you letter follow up for Congressional meetings
– Link to the vote record from 21st Century Cures
– Link to our Congressional Scorecard
If you have any questions feel free to contact Vignesh Ganapathy at (415) 884-0223, email@example.com